RETURN & REPAIR POLICY
Thank you for your Armorers Locker firearm purchase! At Armorers Locker, we produce firearms using only the highest quality components. Every firearm we ship undergoes rigorous testing to help ensure we deliver a product that exceeds customer expectations
Armorers Locker complete firearms carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. This includes a 15-day ‘Inspection Period’ beginning from the date you receive your firearm. If your Armorers Locker firearm shows evidence of defects anytime during the Inspection Period, we will promptly correct the defect(s) or replace your firearm. Alternatively, we will refund the amount of your purchase following our receipt of the firearm.
NOTE: Armorers Locker will not accept the return of your firearm under the following conditions:
- The firearm has received unauthorized repairs, modifications or alterations of any kind
- The firearm has been damaged due to the installation of third-party products
- Use of non-standard, defective, hand-loaded or remanufactured ammunition or ammunition that is incorrect for the caliber of the firearm
Returns will be considered in accordance with the following terms:
- You are the original purchaser.
- You have the original receipt with the printed date and firearm description.
- The firearm shows no visible or measurable signs of wear
- The firearm must be return-shipped in a protective box (use the original box if available and in good condition).
- You will receive a full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error. For all other returns, shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be issued using the same form of payment used for purchase.
- You will receive a refund within 14 business days of delivery to Armorers Locker.
- Following the 15-day inspection period, firearm returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee through your first year of ownership.
HOW TO INITIATE A RETURN
- Contact Armorers Locker Customer Service by phone (886.246.2920, M-F, 0900-1700 Central) or email (email@example.com) to request a return.
- You will be required to provide a written description of the issue you’re having with your firearm. Include the firearm model and serial number, along with your original receipt with date of purchase.
- If your return is approved, we will email you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If you are unable to receive email, the RMA number will be sent to you via USPS.
- After you receive the RMA number, write the following information on the outside of the box you use to return the firearm.
To: Armorers Locker Inc.
RMA#: (enter the RMA number sent to you)
14855 S. Van Dyke Rd. #887
Plainfield, Illinois 60544-9998
- Armorers Locker is not responsible for damage to the firearm due to improper packaging
- Shipments received without a valid Armorers Locker RMA number will be returned unopened to the sender.