- UPS Ground- Website orders for in-stock or back ordered items shipped using UPS Ground are processed for fulfillment each morning of the next business day
- Next Day, Second Day, or 3-Day Select orders must be placed before 2:00 pm central time. Orders received after 2:00 pm central, will ship out the next business provided items are in-stock
Customers may choose from the following UPS shipping methods:
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS 3-Day Select
- UPS Ground
- Weekend delivery service is not available
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-SERIALIZED ITEMS:
- Non-Serialized items include; Upper Receivers / Handguards / Parts / SWAG / General Merchandise
- Items are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping charges are determined at the time of sale. Shipping fees are based on the location, the size & weight of the package and the shipping method chosen.
- If orders contain items that are available and on backorder, we will ship the in-stock items first and the back ordered items as they become available. When partial orders are filled the customer will only pay the shipping costs for the items that ship at that time
SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS FOR SERIALIZED ITEMS:
- ALL Serialized items including complete firearms, lower receivers either stripped or complete, MUST be sent to a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL), licensed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives.
- Serialized Items CANNOT be sent to a NON-LICENSED individual or business.
- Serialized items require an Adult Signature of someone that is 21 years old or older.
- Please note that pistols must be shipped 2nd Day Air.
- Due to the complexity and continued changes in both State and Federal laws & regulations, please contact us if you have any questions before you purchase a serialized item.
SHIPPING PROCESS FOR SERIALIZED ITEMS:
- UPS in most cases will not deliver to a Post Office box.
- USPS- If it’s necessary for Armorers Locker to send an item to a Post Office box, it will be shipped using USPS Priority Service, without tracking
- Shipping Delays- In the event of shipping delays due to bad weather or other acts of God, we will try to use an alternate shipper. Shipping Delays may invoke changes in our shipping policies and associated costs.
- Customers are responsible for freight charges on all refused shipments and reshipped orders.
- All shipping policies are subject to change.