ARMORERS LOCKER LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for your Armorers Locker firearm purchase! At Armorers Locker, we produce firearms using only the highest quality components and every firearm we ship undergoes rigorous testing to help ensure we deliver a product that exceeds customer expectations. Prior to packaging and shipping, your Armorers Locker rifle is carefully inspected and then tested for function and accuracy.
We proudly offer the following warranty to the original retail purchaser of a complete Armorers Locker firearm purchased directly from the Armorers Locker commercial website, or purchased from a retail outlet authorized by Armorers Locker, for his or her lifetime:
- Armorers Locker, Inc. complete rifles, used under normal conditions, will be free of defects in material or workmanship which adversely affect operation.
- The obligation and liability of Armorers Locker, Inc. is limited to either the repair of the defect or the replacement of the defective item, at the discretion of Armorers Locker, Inc.
- The Armorers Locker Limited Lifetime Warranty is effective immediately following our 15-day Inspection Period (outlined in our RETURN POLICY) and will remain in full effect for the life of the original purchaser.
This warranty claim WILL NOT cover damage due to:
- Normal wear and tear to all parts and components
- Improper firearm maintenance
- Misuse or negligence
- Bore obstruction
- Use of hand-loaded or reloaded ammunition
- Any repair, modification or alteration unless performed by Armorers Locker
- Normal wear of protective finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Cosmetic damage
Warranty Claims will be considered in accordance with the terms below:
- You are the original purchaser.
- You have the original receipt with the printed date and description.
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box (use the original box if available and in good condition).
- Your warranty claim will be processed within 14 business days of our receiving your return.
- Following the 15-day inspection period, firearm returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee through your first year of ownership.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
1. Contact Armorers Locker Customer Service by phone (886.246.2920, M-F, 0900-1700 Central) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to initiate a warranty claim.
2. You will be required to provide a brief, written description of the issue you’re having with your firearm. Include the firearm model and serial number, along with your original receipt with date of purchase.
3. Upon approval of your warranty claim, we will email you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. If you are unable to receive email, the RMA number will be sent to you via USPS.
4. After you receive the RMA number, write the following information on the outside of the box you use to return the firearm.
To: Armorers Locker Inc.
RMA#: (enter the RMA number sent to you)
14855 S. Van Dyke Rd. #887
Plainfield, Illinois 60544-9998
5. NOTE: Armorers Locker is not responsible for damage to the firearm due to improper packaging. Shipments received without a valid Armorers Locker RMA number will be returned unopened to the sender.